I-485 RFE (Non-immigrant Status)

DMShah

Filed employment based GC in 2006.
July 2007 filed EAD, AP & I-485.
Lost job in Jan 2012 and since then worked/renewed EAD only
RFE ------------------------- 
Submit evidence you maintained your nonimmigrant status beginning on September 09,2007 and ending on March 9, 2017. This evidence may include the following:   a) A photocopy of Approval Notices (Form 1-797) for all extension and change of status   b) A photocopy of the Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (F-I) Student Status-For Academic and Language Students or Form 1-20M-N, Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (M-l) Student Status for Vocational Students (Form 1-20) or Certificate of Eligibility for Exchange Visitor Status (Form DS-20 16, formerly lAP 66) school records (front and back, including all school annotations);   c) A photocopy (front and back) of your Arrival! Departure Record (Form 1-94).
---------------------------------------
I do not have any above documents after 2011.
Please advise.

"Employer is refusing to sign supplement J form"
               ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi . I applied for GC in 2005 June under EB3 by employer A. Later moved to new employer B after 180 days of I140 approved. Now I received and RFE to submit EVL, Medical and supplement J  on 03/17 but my new employer is refusing to sign the supplement J as I was hired in 2013 on the basis of my EAD. Can someone let me know if there are any options?

Archived