Successful visa stamping in Matamoros - 03/27-28

FirstTime_h1b

Firstly, thanks to all who posted their success stories in this forum which really helped me a lot in completing my stamping successfully in Matamoros MX.

I went with *** and was constantly checking the updates on his Facebook page and was encouraged by success rate. He and his partner pretty much took care of every thing logistics wise and are very professional all along the way. Great service!!

ASC - Finger printing:

Very straight forward. All we need is Passport and DS-160 confirmation. They didn't ask me for CSRA appointment confirmation, but its better to carry anyway.

My appointment was at 9 am. It took about 15 mins total.

Consular Interview - Stamping:

I'm in EVC model. Carried letters and agreements for all the 3 layers.

Appointment was at 8 am. There were 2 other H-1bs along with me. All 3 got stamped successfully.

1> What is you job title/ responsibilities

2> Can I see your offer letter?

3> What did u study and your specialization?

4> Did your employer file green card? Can I see the proof? (I passed my I-140 approval)

Visa is approved. Pick up passport at 3 PM.

PoE at Brownsville:

My PoE interview actually took little longer than the visa interview, but all are basic questions again.

Asked about the previous stamps in my old passport (which visa.., where.. etc.), Employer name, Location, job responsibilities, Full-time or Contract, salary etc.

There was about 10 min wait time to see the CBP officer and I was in and out of the checkpost in about 30 mins.

HTH.. let me know in case of any questions..

• 2 weeks later...

Got my visa stamping in Matamoros, Mexico yesterday. I went through Salvador, he is a nice guy, took care of everything like accommodation and transportation and thanks to everyone for sharing their experiences on this forum. I am in EVC model and was asked below questions at the interview.

What do you do ?

Where did you complete your bachelors and masters ?

Can I see your W2 and I-140.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived