All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Aditya Lodha

H4 EAD no receipt /checks not cashed

I filed my I765 h4 EAD application on Mar 17 2017.It was delivered and received by USCIS person in the signature of delivery.I was wondering if someone could answer following:
1.I sent the application to :
USCIS
Attn:H4 
PO box 20400
Phoenix ,AZ,85036
but since USPS uses a carbon copy for addressing the delivey the Attn:H4 was little vague to read but still if you try to make sense out of it it can be read.
Do you think this will cause any issue in acceptance of application?

Also how long dos it take to receive the receipt /check to get cashed?

I am in the exact same state. It was received on 10th and didn't get the receipt / neither was the check cashed.

Mine was for EAD renewal. when I applied for EAD the first time, I got it in 9 days.

Edited by nasia

My case is also same . 

I live in California and set it to below location, it has been 3 weeks completed. no sign yet.

USCIS
PO Box 21281
Phoenix, AZ 85036

I am also in the same boat. My H1 to H4 COS and H4 EAD simultaneously got filed with USCIS at phoenix center on March 16th , 2017. I haven't received the receipt yet. I went through attorney to do the above filing

I am in the same boat too. USCIS received my H4 EAD renewal request on march 17th but no confirmation yet. I called up Bank of America to check whether cashiers check was encashed, unfortunately it was not. 

I sent to the address USCIS, Attn H4, P O Box 660921, Dallas, TX 75266

I got my H4 EAD approved yesterday and it took total 35 days. but my H1 to H4 COS is still processing. It might take another 4-5 months

I was applied H4 EAD august 1st wk of 2018. Still i didnt got the receipt nor my check cashed out . Is the same situation happening around or can I apply again ?

USPS tracking showing package was delivered .

Any suggestions

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I have filed H4 EAD for my wife and in Apr'18 and haven't got any response yet. I am curious on what are my options now?

• Filing a new application? (Worried if this solves the problem or just pushes the problem from one application to another)
  • I see online that i can setup an InfoPass appointment to talk to an immigration officer and get status on the application? Is this of any help? Any prior experiences?
  • Is there anything else I can do or just wait?

Any suggestions would be very useful. My wife has been pushing the joining date on an offer letter she has and we are at the verge of loosing the job offer.

Thanks,

@metroguy 

we filed  an change of status from H1 to H4 & H4 EAD  together

Uscis received date :- Jan 4 2019

Sent to 

USCIS
1820 E. Skyharbor Circle S
Suite 100
Phoenix, AZ 85034

Till now I didn't received any receipt number or checks not cashed. Please let me know how many days it took for you to get the receipt number.

I see you guys also sent to Phoenix location

Thanks!!

My h4 ead was filed along with h4 and h1b premium process on May 24. H4 receipt received n went for biometrics. No sign of h4 ead receipt after 3months. All checks were cashed on the same day. USCIS unable to track my application. No reply from lockbox. Check is ACH transfer. Is there anything I can do ? Did anyone receive approval without receiving receipt? Should I just wait until my h4 gets approved n file again ? Please suggest. Thanks.

On 8/14/2019 at 7:52 AM, Nag1212 said:

My h4 ead was filed along with h4 and h1b premium process on May 24. H4 receipt received n went for biometrics. No sign of h4 ead receipt after 3months. All checks were cashed on the same day. USCIS unable to track my application. No reply from lockbox. Check is ACH transfer. Is there anything I can do ? Did anyone receive approval without receiving receipt? Should I just wait until my h4 gets approved n file again ? Please suggest. Thanks.

Update: immigration attorney suggested to raise a ticket ( which I already did) and follow up with uscis. Because there is nothing much to do without receipt for a lawyer. FYI : missing receipt notice cases increased after biometrics was added, according to attorney.