H1b Amendment required or not?

hydguy123

Hi, I am working with Employer A and my H1b petition is filed with A. I have vendor B and client C. (Chain: A -> B --> C). Now that client requested to change the vendor to D. D is very big vendor and they cannot directly work with small employers like A So they want to add another vendor E which can work with employer A. (Updated chain: A--> D -->E -->C). So now instead of vendor B there are 2 vendors added D & E. My employer and client is still the same. In this case, should I apply for amendment? Also will I be causing any issues at stamping and POE?

23 hours ago, hydguy123 said:

Hi, I am working with Employer A and my H1b petition is filed with A. I have vendor B and client C. (Chain: A -> B --> C). Now that client requested to change the vendor to D. D is very big vendor and they cannot directly work with small employers like A So they want to add another vendor E which can work with employer A. (Updated chain: A--> D -->E -->C). So now instead of vendor B there are 2 vendors added D & E. My employer and client is still the same. In this case, should I apply for amendment? Also will I be causing any issues at stamping and POE?

You don't need an amendment. But having so many layers can be risky when you go for stamping.

Archived