H1b Transfer question

pkd123

Hi, 

I'm currently working for a Client A through Employer 'X' (who holds my H1b) and my current visa is valid till Nov 2019. I'm planning to transfer my h1b to a Client A (direct hire). Once the transfer gets approved and I will be starting to work for Client A (who will then hold my new h1b). 

Client A  is the non-profit organization.

Employer X is the profit organization.

Questions:

1) If I transfer my h1b visa from a profit organization to a non-profit organization, will there be a problem for my h1b transfer?

2) After h1b transfer to Client A and 1-2 years of working at Client A. If I wish to switch back to Employer X ( which is a profit organization), will there be a problem for my h1b transfer?

Please help. Thank you!

To  my knowledge  based on my husband case scenario #   He was working for Profit Organization before and now to an Non -Profit organization currently. 

1) If I transfer my h1b visa from a profit organization to a non-profit organization, will there be a problem for my h1b transfer?

No , I don't see any issue in Transfer between the Organization being profit/ Non profit on the Other hand might really not impact anything on your transfer process i guess.  

2) After h1b transfer to Client A and 1-2 years of working at Client A. If I wish to switch back to Employer X ( which is a profit organization), will there be a problem for my h1b transfer?

Same as above - it shouldn't matter as long as you have good terms with your employer when you come out in case if you want to switch back. 

Thanks, 

Deepu. 

Archived