DOS website not showing i612 for 2 months!!

dres

Hi, 

I applied for J1 Hardship waiver and USCIS sent my case to DOS on December 6th. DOS website still says pending and my main concenr, it is not showing i612 form in document list. My attorney thinks it is ok and I should wait but DOS website says they will update 4eceived documents in 1 month. Is there any number that I can call to reach DOS, I have already sent message twice without any response.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Dres, 

I too have applied for a hardship waiver where it left USCIS on 12/16 and was updated on DOS by 12/20 - my case is also still pending with DOS. I do not think there is a phone number that we can call to ask about the J1 waiver cases, as when I have tried calling the DOS number and eventually speak to someone, they always say that they cannot help with this type of case (212 waivers) and advise to email that 212...email address that is posted on the site. 

When was the last time you sent the email message to them? I believe you should call USCIS and ask them to resend your 612 information to DOS. 

Since your last post was on Feb 1, 2017 -- have you seen any further update with your case on the DOS website recently ?

• 1 year later...
On 2/1/2017 at 10:32 AM, dres said:

Hi, 

I applied for J1 Hardship waiver and USCIS sent my case to DOS on December 6th. DOS website still says pending and my main concenr, it is not showing i612 form in document list. My attorney thinks it is ok and I should wait but DOS website says they will update 4eceived documents in 1 month. Is there any number that I can call to reach DOS, I have already sent message twice without any response.

Thanks

Hi dres. When did ur i612 get reflected as received in dos website? Cuz i have the same problem now. Please advise

Archived