All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
akrao23

Please share H1B stamping Experience- Hyderabad

Hi,

I'm planning to have vaction next month and scheduled H1B stamping in early Feb. Can anyone please share recent experience. Most of the posts I see are with having issues but minimum success posts. Can you also please share success so that it helps others.

My case: Completed masters in 2011. Got First H1B in 2013 and then joined FTE in March'2015 with H1B transfer. Currently with same employer since 2 years. 

Can anyone please share recent experiences in Hyderabad.

Thanks in Advance!!!

I got mine stamped on 24th. Three questions related area of study, highest level of education and nature of job. Visa in three days "Stamped".

My Wife and I got stamped for H1b in first week of Jan In Hyderabad. I was on EVC model and my wife is a directly for client. 

Not many questions were asked,

1) Highest level of degree education

2) Role and company name and how long you are working for them. 

3) Do you work directly or have a end client ? 

thats it, it was less than a minute. 

Edited by Rakesh-H1B

On 1/30/2017 at 1:05 PM, Rakesh-H1B said:

My Wife and I got stamped for H1b in first week of Jan In Hyderabad. I was on EVC model and my wife is a directly for client. 

Not many questions were asked,

1) Highest level of degree education

2) Role and company name and how long you are working for them. 

3) Do you work directly or have a end client ? 

thats it, it was less than a minute. 

hello Rakesh....I am also in EVC model and already scheduled appointments with Hyd Consulate on march. I have been in full tension with EVC model (first time experience). Could you let me know what documents you prepared for Employer-empoyee relationship and how do you prepare to show the link between your employer to the end client. I believe there is no direct link on the contract. 

Thanks in advance!

On 2/1/2017 at 0:22 PM, duniya said:

hello Rakesh....I am also in EVC model and already scheduled appointments with Hyd Consulate on march. I have been in full tension with EVC model (first time experience). Could you let me know what documents you prepared for Employer-empoyee relationship and how do you prepare to show the link between your employer to the end client. I believe there is no direct link on the contract. 

Thanks in advance!

The only thing you can carry is Client Letter and Vendor Letter. If possible take an email from you manager that your role will still be available upon your arrival after vacation ( this is not required, just get an email from you manager if possible). If they dig more than this obviously there will be trouble but 99.9999999% times you will not go there. So go with what you have and be confident.