H1 B extension premium processing - receipt notice

avayalm1

Hello,

My company has filed for my H1 B extension with I 140 approval under premium processing on 01/23/2017, but we still didn't get any receipt notice.

I have contacted my HR and our attorney will reach out to USCIS, but i just wanted to find out if anyone else is having same issue in this time frame?

Thanks

Hi @avayalm1,

Yes, I have heard the same. Not sure what is the reason behind it. Usually it took 2 days to get the receipt number. 

IF you want you can contact USCIS and talk to the representatives. The number is 1 (800) 375-5283. They are really helpful. If needed they can even transfer you over to Immigration officer who has specialized knowledge.

Thanks.

On 1/29/2017 at 9:06 AM, avayalm1 said:

Hello,

My company has filed for my H1 B extension with I 140 approval under premium processing on 01/23/2017, but we still didn't get any receipt notice.

I have contacted my HR and our attorney will reach out to USCIS, but i just wanted to find out if anyone else is having same issue in this time frame?

Thanks

My H1B premium processing upgrade application reached USCIS on 1/26/2017 as per FedEx tracking. Its been a week already and I haven't received a receipt either. My extension is with a receipt date of November 30th 2016.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived