All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
samvenkat

H1B Transfer Receipt not received after 2 weeks

My H1B transfer has been filed on January 13 2017 in premium process however a receipt number / case number has not been received yet. Attorney said that delays are becoming usual for past 3 months. Did anyone come across similar situation recently? Is it possible that a receipt number is not given USCIS after 2 weeks period? Is there a way i can contact USCIS as a candidate?

Hi @samvenkat

I have seen lately that USCIS is not giving out the EAC receipt number right away. Yes you can contact USCIS and talk to the representatives. The number is 1 (800) 375-5283. They are really helpful. If needed they can even transfer you over to Immigration officer who has specialized knowledge.  

Thanks. 

My H1B transfer (Premium Processing) was filed on January 6th, 2017 but till date the receipt no. has not been received.  I too do not understand why its taking so much time to receive the receipt number. Let me know if its really taking so much time. Awaiting for your replies.

Thanks

Normally Premium Processing must be done in 15 calendar days and it is counted from the receipt date. But i heard normally the receipt number is issued within 2 to 3 days after your application was received.

Did you receive your receipt number?. Please let me know as I am also waiting for my receipt number still.  Thank you.

Me too in the same boat. I have filed H1B extension in regular mode on 7'th Feb 2017 and till now(17'th Mar-17) no receipt number. I request you to update in this form when you get the receipt number as there are many in similar situation.

Edited by CGSK1980

CGSK1980 Did you receive your receipt number? My employer filed for H1B VISA transfer under normal processing on 4/13 and have not heard from them yet. 

Mine was filed on apr 13- no update yet. 
did u receive ur receipt number ?

On 5/5/2017 at 6:03 PM, emailvikash said:

CGSK1980 Did you receive your receipt number? My employer filed for H1B VISA transfer under normal processing on 4/13 and have not heard from them yet. 

My H1b Transfer has been filed on June 29th under normal processing with California Service Center; still not received receipt Notice. What could be the reason??

Same case here. My transfer was filed on 06July in CSC but have not received receipt yet.

Santy123 ,  emailVikas, have  you received your receipt no. now ?

Did your application go to CSC? Tying to understand if it is only the California Service center,  delaying the receipt ?

H1 Transfer premium

8/31/2018 - Filed

09/07/2018 - payment check processed for premium

09/12 -  still not received the receipt number

H1B Extension - Premium processing sent to Vermont center

App received by USCIS on 9/6/2018 at 10:30 AM and still not received receipt yet.

On 9/12/2018 at 11:45 AM, RB001 said:

H1 Transfer premium

8/31/2018 - Filed

Did you receive your receipt?

H1 Transfer premium

8/31/2018 - Filed

9/13 - Received Receipt number and 

9/17 - RFE case