221g administrative processing ottawa

Joaya

6 minutes ago, Joaya said:

Anyone who received a 221g administrative processing in ottawa canada pls help me. I have been waiting for more than 4mos already and i didnt hear anything yet from ottawa consulate.. anyone on thesame situation? Thanks

its an H1B visa stamping

4 months? seriously? sorry to hear that. Can you pls share your experience here

Hello,

Are you still waiting in Ottawa for last 4 months? Did you get 221(g) white slip?

1) Send an email to ottawa embassy. The 221(g) white slip has the email address on top.

2) Try to call embassy at   +1 613-688-5335, and find out the status

Could you share your interview experience? and also did they keep any documents during the interview? (or) did they contact you after the interview to send any documents or contact information? Thanks!

Thanks for the response guys. Yes, i got the white slip. I e mailed numerous times. Last email i received from them was on sept 16. Their response was an automated response. July and august we had a good communication. They asked me to submit some documents which i did.   They verified my employer already. Me and my employer e mailed them last month 5times and we didnt get any response. Im very anxious what is happening why all of a sudden they didnt communicate. 

Yes, i will call them on monday. Anyone, knew the specific extension number i need to dial? My interview was just quick. The guy just keep on checking on his computer. Asking me about the job and my boss company.. and he told me that your application needs admin processing and we will verify your employer. 

Anyone who is on thesame situation? Or who has undergone thesame? 

Are there some options like i will apply for a different visa category? Im really lost.. they didnt give me a time frame. 

Thank you

The last automated email i received : your application still undergoing administrative processing. We realized that this extended period of time may be frustrating to many......

we cannot predict  when this process will be completed however pls be assured that the consul general and the state dept is aware of your situation and will adjudicate your visa as soon as possible.

Abhi kumar,  they asked to scan the copy of my i129 and cover letter and send it to email which i did already.. thats the only document they asked. And then they verified my employer. communcation was smooth.. i havent heard from yhem the whole month of october until now.

• 1 month later...

Archived