notice explaining uscis' actions was mailed - I 140

harvisa001

Hi,

I got following message online case status. After i submitted i-140 RFE response.

"we began reviewing your Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker , Receipt Number ****. We mailed you a notice informing you of the action we intend to take on your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials."

I did search this message online  and got different answers  like  2nd RFE OR NOID OR Approval. (i believe it is not denial)

But i am more worry and confused. 

i did check with my employer,they said "attorney hasn't received any mail form i-797 action of the case so for"

Anyone got same message ? Please let me know

Thanks

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
On 11/2/2016 at 6:23 PM, harvisa001 said:

Hi,

I got following message online case status. After i submitted i-140 RFE response.

"we began reviewing your Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker , Receipt Number ****. We mailed you a notice informing you of the action we intend to take on your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials."

I did search this message online  and got different answers  like  2nd RFE OR NOID OR Approval. (i believe it is not denial)

But i am more worry and confused. 

i did check with my employer,they said "attorney hasn't received any mail form i-797 action of the case so for"

Anyone got same message ? Please let me know

Thanks

what was the outcome of this message? Is this RFE? what was been asked?