H1B stamping PIMS issue

ddeep

send you electornic copy of H1 (i797) as email along with your appointment letter to the  US consulate ( where you are attending ur visa interview)

Note to ddeep:  Please kindly update this thread when you clear the visa interview process.

Many of the members on this forum will be eagerly waiting to know what happened to your case.

If in future if any one has to go through the same situation they will not know what finally happened to your case. 

Please kindly update, if you ignore, you may not receive any help from any of the members from this forum.

• 3 weeks later...

I am in a similar situation. I have received my h1b petition yesterday. I am currently out of US. My lawyers will send me the paperwork immediately once they receive it. I will be going for a consular appointment as soon as I receive my h1b paperwork (I129). I really do not want any delays in visa processing at the consulate. How long does it take for my visa petition to be updated on PIMS after H1b approval? 

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update. My petition was approved on October 12th. I attended my H1b interview on October 23rd (exactly 11 days after petition approval). Visa was approved and I got my passport back in 5 business days. So I guess PIMS is usually updated within a week to 10 days of petition approval. 

Archived