Successfull stamping in Tijuana Mexico on 7th Sep

H1stamp@Mexico

I got H1 stamping successfully on 7th Sep 2011.

On 7th 8 people attended for H1. 7 people got stamped successfully. One couple got admin processing.

On 8th 5 people attend for stamping, 4 people got stamping,

Sooooooooo I strongly advise everybody to go to Tijuana for H1 Stamping renewal.

My work modal is E-V-V-C.

Summary Questions from all

1. paystubs

2. tax returns

3. w2 forms

4. I129 - Important

5. contact between Employer & Vendor/Client

6. What work you do for Client and Employer

7. how did you get job from your employer

Feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks

Originally posted by H1stamp@Mexico:

I got H1 stamping successfully on 7th Sep 2011.

On 7th 8 people attended for H1. 7 people got stamped successfully. One couple got admin processing.

On 8th 5 people attend for stamping, 4 people got stamping,

Sooooooooo I strongly advise everybody to go to Tijuana for H1 Stamping renewal.

My work modal is E-V-V-C.

Summary Questions from all

1. paystubs

2. tax returns

3. w2 forms

4. I129 - Important

5. contact between Employer & Vendor/Client

6. What work you do for Client and Employer

7. how did you get job from your employer

Feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks

Which Hotel do you recommand.. anyone used www.sandiegoleisure.com ?

Hey,

Congrats, thanks for the sharing info;

Please help me out for the below questions;

1. I'm planning to goto tijuana stamping...But I had 3 months gap after my first visa stamp. I got visa sep 2007 and I landed in US Jan 2008. Does that make any problem while stamping in Tijuana?

2. While try to make an appointment its only shows consular appointment section, unable to see ASC appointment. Can you navigate me for the same?

-Sagar

Originally posted by sagrock:

Hey,

1. I'm planning to goto tijuana stamping...But I had 3 months gap after my first visa stamp. I got visa sep 2007 and I landed in US Jan 2008. Does that make any problem while stamping in Tijuana?

2. While try to make an appointment its only shows consular appointment section, unable to see ASC appointment. Can you navigate me for the same?

-Sagar

I am having the same issue with ASC, i can see Consular apt time but not ASC times. please help.

Originally posted by dealguy007:

Hey,

-Sagar

I am having the same issue with ASC, i can see Consular apt time but not ASC times. please help.

@Sagar @dealguy007

No ASC appointments in sept,it ASC and Consulate avilable in Oct.I just booked for Oct3rd ASC and 4th for Consulate.

Originally posted by kalyan797:

Thank you for your post, I am visiting Tijuana on 15th Sep for my H1(B) renewal and my wife's H4.....can you please mention the reason why a couple got admin processing, so that we can make sure we avoid facing such situation.

HI Kalyan, i&my wife got admin processing. There was no issue with the docs but got the admin processing and waiting to hear from them. Make sure you have all the req docs

1.I797

2.I129

3.Employer letter

4.Client letter

5.W2s

6.Tax returns

7.Pay stubs

8.In your case Marriage certificate

9.Bank statemets.

I did not had any issues during the interview, hoping to hear from them soon.

Originally posted by H1bStamping_tijuna2011:

Originally posted by dealguy007:

Hey,

-Sagar

@Sagar @dealguy007

No ASC appointments in sept,it ASC and Consulate avilable in Oct.I just booked for Oct3rd ASC and 4th for Consulate.

H1bStamping_tijuna2011, thanks. I got the same dates..Oct3 and 4th.

Thanku Max44 for your post.

Hope you hear some positive news from them soon.

Do you have any idea what the reason might have been for Admin processing in your case?

Is it your renewal 1st stamping or 2nd? under same employer?

Did the VO say something or ask you to come back?

Was your Client contacted?

Do your directly work for client?

If possible can you give us the conversation between you and VO.

Sorry for asking too many questions but....it

would be a great help as I need to go to India as soon as i can.

kalyan797,

VO : Does your employer directly to client?

Me: Our client has preferred vendor.

VO: Show me your contract between Vendor & your employer?

Me: (I just acted as searching for the contract and told that) I think that my Employer didn't provide the contract but I have Client letter and gave it to him with ID card.

Vo: He took it and read and said It's fine.

Actually My work modal is E-V-V-C, I don't want to show as 2 vendors in between.

Originally posted by H1stamp@Mexico:

dealguy007,

You can take any hotel, But I stayed in Hotel Real Del Rio. All staff speak english in this holet and you can meet Indians who come for H1 stamping, So that you will have some moral support if anything happens.

The new Consulate is on the hill and you don't find any hotel near by as it is newly developing area.

Regards

@H1stamp@Mexico, Thanks for sharing the information.

@Sagar, i cannot see the Apt availability page anymore as i already got the conf for Oct 3rd and 4th. I got these dates through usvisa website on Sunday.

Please reply have to takes Mexican Visa at Mexican consulate before going to Tijuana? Or did you just take a permit at border.My ASC appointment is on 15th SEP and Consulate on 20th SEP so, I need to stay in Mexico for 1 week. DO you think the VO will ask me why I dint get Visa for Mexico even after staying in Mexico for more than 72 hours.

Originally posted by kalyan797:

Please reply have to takes Mexican Visa at Mexican consulate before going to Tijuana? Or did you just take a permit at border.My ASC appointment is on 15th SEP and Consulate on 20th SEP so, I need to stay in Mexico for 1 week. DO you think the VO will ask me why I dint get Visa for Mexico even after staying in Mexico for more than 72 hours.

I think you can take a permit at the boarder if you have a valid us visa if not you have to take a visa from us consulate.

My us visa was expired so i have to take one at consulate.

Archived