H1B Visa Stamping in CALGARY without Client letter

Vish121

Thanks Sandeep for reply,  finally i was able to get the client letter but again Client don't mention employer name in Client letter only the prime

Vendor name is mentioned in Client letter, but i also got Primary vendor letter who has my employer name and also have employer letter too.

you think it should be all good ?

23 hours ago, Vish121 said:

Thanks Sandeep for reply,  finally i was able to get the client letter but again Client don't mention employer name in Client letter only the prime

Vendor name is mentioned in Client letter, but i also got Primary vendor letter who has my employer name and also have employer letter too.

you think it should be all good ?

This should be enough my frnd.

Client is working directly with vendor so client will not like to mention your employer details.

That is why we have vendor letter that shows vendor is working with your employer.

1. Take pictures of your cubical

2. Take your work place badge

3. Take screen shots of email showing the work assigned to you and work done by you,

Note to Vish121:  Please kindly update this thread when you clear the
visa interview process.

Many of the members on this forum will be eagerly waiting to know what happened to your case.

If in future if any one has to go through the same situation they will not know what finally happened to your case. 

Please kindly update, if you ignore, you may not receive any help from any of the members from this forum.

Archived