H1 Approved and L1 RFE

TNA123

Hi,

My L1B extension approved on Feb 2016 for Employer A. I am currently working in US.

My H1 got filed from other Employer i.e. Employer B and got approved in May 2016.

My Current L1B employer Owner got changed in JUN 2016 accordingly Transfer is in process for L1B through Premium processing. I got RFE on L1B Transfer in Aug 2016. So my L1 employer submitted required documents for USCIS and awaiting for the response. Since New Owner's L1B has an RFE I got advice to continue on Current L1B visa till RFE got resolved and approved.

Below are queries:

(1) Since H1 will active from October 1st 2016 .... Will current L1B RFE can affect my H1 Employment?
(2) According to my H1 Employer they will file 'Change of Status from L1 to H1' in beginning of October so I can continue on H1.
In this case what happen to my Current L1B RFE.. will current L1 employer can withdraw L1B transfer process which is on RFE?
(3) As per My L1 employer policy I have to provide 2 weeks notice period before leaving in USA so If H1 starts from October 1 2016 do I need to resign for current company before Oct 1?
(4) As per my H1 Employer they will start to Market my CV from Sep 2016 and when profile get selected by any Client they will file 'Change of status from L1 to H1' so I work on H1.
Till my profile selected by Client I need to continue on L1B employer.. if this goes beyond Mid October 2016 that will also fine as per H1B Employer. 
Is this legal to work on L1 after Oct 2016 if my H1 approved already? 

Please review above question and Kindly advice. 

Waiting for the reply.. Thanks in advance!!

Archived