Delay in H4 EAD

TESTAGG

On 8/29/2016 at 4:26 PM, puneetagg said:

Hello - I applied for my Wife ead on 13th May but it's more than 90 days and still waiting for approval. I opened an SR but they are saying it's normal process. what's the option?? Please suggest

The congressman has the ability to expedite it, if you show him valid reasons like termination letter from job.

My wife was in the same boat couple of weeks back. EAD approval process is dead slow these days. The case got approved after an initial enquiry from the local Representative's office, in our case. Case expeditation was not required in her case. We prepared the letter but never need to used it.

You just need to make a call. They are very helpful and quick.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi puneetagg, hope you are doing well.

Have you received your wife's  H4 EAD as you applied on 13th May.

I have also applied for my wife on 6th June, still pending application...

I have raised two service requests, one is after 75 days, and one is after more than 90 days, the first request reply is, "within this reply of u r service request, it takes 30 days to make a action/decision".... the another 2nd service request reply is.. "the application is with immigration officer and it takes 60 days to make a decision/action"....  this process looks confusion&frustrating and they are very dead slow...

Can you please tell me did you contact congressman to expedite this process...

Is your wife got H4 EAD?

Help me here pls...

Archived