All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
vipinsaxena1208

Salvador Services

I am planning to go to Mexico for the stamping in the the forst week of September. I want to use Salvador services for that. I wanted to know what is required from our side to Enter in to mexico and stay there for a week. Do we have to arrange for the Mexican visa by ourself or Salvador would take care of the 7 day permit or something? PLease let me know if you have any answers to this.

Thanks,

Vipin 

I am planning to go to Mexico for the stamping in the the forst week of September. I want to use Salvador services for that. I wanted to know what is required from our side to Enter in to mexico and stay there for a week. Do we have to arrange for the Mexican visa by ourself or Salvador would take care of the 7 day permit or something? PLease let me know if you have any answers to this.

Thanks,

Vipin 

I had visa but I took permit also. But no one checked my visa. So just the permit may be OK.

I had visa but I took permit also. But no one checked my visa. So just the permit may be OK.

Have you been to matamoros ? seen any 221g cases? i saw in some post that if we are stuck in admin processing , they will still let you in the US with some 30 day permit? any idea on this?

Have you been to matamoros ? seen any 221g cases? i saw in some post that if we are stuck in admin processing , they will still let you in the US with some 30 day permit? any idea on this?

I have been to Matamoros. 221g cases are very rare at that consulate. It happens only if you don't have proper documentation. Yes, there are cases where you are allowed on a 30 day permit into US if your visa is not stamped.

I have been to Matamoros. 221g cases are very rare at that consulate. It happens only if you don't have proper documentation. Yes, there are cases where you are allowed on a 30 day permit into US if your visa is not stamped.

thank you

Thank you

So looks like this is a faster process compard to going to Canada. Security wise Canada may be better. But over all Mexico would faster and cheaper deal . And the rate of approvals is fairly decent. Like if one does not have proper documentation , he/she will get stuck anywhere, so probably we cannot blame the consulate for that. Thanks for all the information guys.

Vipin 

So looks like this is a faster process compard to going to Canada. Security wise Canada may be better. But over all Mexico would faster and cheaper deal . And the rate of approvals is fairly decent. Like if one does not have proper documentation , he/she will get stuck anywhere, so probably we cannot blame the consulate for that. Thanks for all the information guys.

Vipin 

Have you booked the date? I am also planning to book the date at matamoros.

Vipin 

have you booked the date already? when r u planning?

Hello, I am planning to go to Mexico for visa stamping (renewal) last week of September. Can you help out with the process. I had also visa 1st visa stamped in Jamaica. Have to guys booked the date yet?