All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Roshini9

Stamping in Mexico Questions

I have few questions -

1). For Visitor Visa here in Dallas, will they ask for Client letter? Date Of Birth or Marriage Certificates?

2). September 5th shows as available to give finger prints (ASC) at Matamoros consulate but September 5th is Labor day and also shows as Holiday at Matamoros holidays schedule?

3). Passport pickup at Matamoros is the below with DHL as option?

Bustamante 2 B 0 

Matamoros, TAMAULIPAS, Centro, 87300 

Mexico

4). Does passport collection happen on same day at Matamoros ? Because I have an appointment on the 6th and 7th shows as Administrative Day (Consulate Ciudad Juarez) holiday?

I have few questions -

1). For Visitor Visa here in Dallas, will they ask for Client letter? Date Of Birth or Marriage Certificates?

2). September 5th shows as available to give finger prints (ASC) at Matamoros consulate but September 5th is Labor day and also shows as Holiday at Matamoros holidays schedule?

3). Passport pickup at Matamoros is the below with DHL as option?

Bustamante 2 B 0 
Matamoros, TAMAULIPAS, Centro, 87300 
Mexico

4). Does passport collection happen on same day at Matamoros ? Because I have an appointment on the 6th and 7th shows as Administrative Day (Consulate Ciudad Juarez) holiday?

1) None of those are needed.

2) No idea about this but if they are showing it as available, it may be.

3) Passport pickup is only at consulate but it shows DHL when booking

4) Mostly it happens on same day of interview unless they have any printing issues.

2) The consulate office is closed on Labor day but not the finger prints office. That is why it is showing as available. You can better book on 5th and 6th, so that you can collect passport on 6th itself.

Am i eligible to go Mexico for stamping...my first h1 stamping was done in Jamica and this is my extension...please let me know...thanks

Am i eligible to go Mexico for stamping...my first h1 stamping was done in Jamica and this is my extension...please let me know...thanks

same here i too had my one from jamaica. now planning at matamoros looks like h1 extenstions are allowed in mexico

same here i too had my one from jamaica. now planning at matamoros looks like h1 extenstions are allowed in mexico

same case here..i had my first one at Jamaica..extensions are allowed in mexico...so we should be good

Yes. You are eligible because your case falls under extension.

same case here..i had my first one at Jamaica..extensions are allowed in mexico...so we should be good

ok...so did u already got extension  stamping done in mexico? 

ok...so did u already got extension  stamping done in mexico? 

I got my extenstion and now planning to go to matamoros or canada for stamping. But looks like matamoros is much safer..so i might book the date soon. How about you, whats your plan? you can check my email in my profile.

I got my extenstion and now planning to go to matamoros or canada for stamping. But looks like matamoros is much safer..so i might book the date soon. How about you, whats your plan? you can check my email in my profile.

am planning for mid september...thinking on where to go metamores or tijuana.