Regarding Paystubs for VISA stamping ?

pankaj24

Hello All,

I have got approval on my new H1B visa last week and want to to go to India may be in Nov. or Dec. 2016. I work for an american consultancy at a reputed client.  I am currently on F1 Visa. 

For my stamping interview, I am not sure if I need 2 paystubs after October 2016 or the previous paystubs will work ?  I have all the paystubs since Dec. 2015. My employer pays monthly.

Are there any 'time dependent documents' I would need that can hold me back from planning my vacations ? 

Are the appointment dates in November 2016 available ?

Any help on the above concerns are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Pankaj.

check if your PIMS is updated or not...or send an email to US consulate where you opt for stammping..to check if your PIMS is updated...

Hello Karthik, Thank you fro your reply. I am  not aware of this PIMS thing. I did bit research. Upon receiving the approval notice, Does my employer need to do anything for this PIMS? 

Thanks in advance.

Hello Karthik, Thank you fro your reply. I am  not aware of this PIMS thing. I did bit research. Upon receiving the approval notice, Does my employer need to do anything for this PIMS? 

Thanks in advance.

normally people will send an email to the stamping consulate they opt for safety..if the PIMS is updated or not.

Archived