Calling all Calgary CA 221Gs in 2016

SJ445

I saw one for Toronto and Vancouver so creating one for Calgry.

I request everyone who have attended interview in Calgary and got 221g and still awaiting the response, 

Please update the case in this posting with interview date, case status date (if any update), 

# days waiting so far  & if possible interivew experience in brief

1. Interview date & Time: July 21 9:40am

2. Case created date : July 19, 2016

3. Case Status update:  July 21, 2016

3. # of working days so far: 1 day

4. Consulate kept any docs : All h1B related documents like copies of LCA, I-797, paystubs, bank statements, employer letter, client letter and employer related documents. 

5. Consulate kept Passport : NO

6. VO comment: We need a more time to look into your case.and it will take several weeks to finished the admin Processing.

7. Color of 221g : Yellow

7. Any other info would like to share:

I think this will be helpful to track all 221g's  got in CALGARY in 2016 in one post.

• 1 month later...

on Aug 9th I received email to send my passport through Canada Post Office I did same as instructed and it reached Consulate on Aug 10th.

On Aug 17th I received email saying my passport will be available to pick up within 24 hours and I went to Canada post on Aug 18th around noon it just reached there by using tracking number from Aug 17th you can track the passport.

and I flied back to USA on Aug 18th night itself and port of entry was very simple.

• 1 year later...
1. Interview Date & Time: Nov 2 ,2017 9:10am

2. Case created date : Nov 1 ,2017

3. Case Status update:  

4. # of working days so far: 1 day

5. Consulate kept any docs: Only resume

6. Consulate kept Passport: NO

7. VO comment:  I got everything required and but still have to get some administrative processing done, he also apologized when giving me the yellow slip

8. Color of 221g: Yellow

Travelled with family to Calgary for stamping, this is my 3rd stamping and getting 221g for the second time. First 221g was issued in Chennai back in 2010 and it took 11 months to clear and did not travel back to India in fear of this. my only hope is that it gets processed shorter than the 4 weeks than what the VO said

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2017 at 8:51 PM, rafima said:
1. Interview Date & Time: Nov 2 ,2017 9:10am

2. Case created date : Nov 1 ,2017

3. Case Status update:  

4. # of working days so far: 1 day

5. Consulate kept any docs: Only resume

6. Consulate kept Passport: NO

7. VO comment:  I got everything required and but still have to get some administrative processing done, he also apologized when giving me the yellow slip

8. Color of 221g: Yellow

Travelled with family to Calgary for stamping, this is my 3rd stamping and getting 221g for the second time. First 221g was issued in Chennai back in 2010 and it took 11 months to clear and did not travel back to India in fear of this. my only hope is that it gets processed shorter than the 4 weeks than what the VO said

*** UPDATE 

Was asked to send my passport on the 7th and received our passport back with stamping on 10th, flew back to the US on 11th 

Archived