Calling all Toronto 221Gs in 2016

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I am working as FTE and Consulate asked normal questions like.

Interview Date : May 10, 2016

- How long you being in the US

- What is your Job tittle

- Job duties 

- What is name of your Previous employer

-  Previous employer Job duties

- Do you have an approved I-140

- Then asked few questions to my wife like, What is your highest level of educations

- How many children do you have and how old they are?Are they both born in the US

Then took our all documentations went inside and came out with GREEN Slip and told us we need more time to look into your Cases , which will take a couple of weeks and then

I asked Can you please give me any specific time frame and then Consulate told me - it will take 2 or 3 weeks to Finish the Internal Processing.

Consulate kept photocopies of all our documentations. 

Consulate does not mention anything in the GREEN slip   except hand written "Internal Processing" along with Our Batch no's.

It is being 84 days from the date of Interview and Admin Processing is still going on . Consulate does not ask for any documentations from us as of date.

@Exiledby

We were visited Consulate this morning, Same response AP.

No update on line.

Yours  is long  time !!  what is ur status on Canada? So are you able manage to work from here?

Did you are your Lawyer contacted Senator ??they can help, being >60days.

Try to contact NVC division Kentucky #603-334-0888 and request for update and explain ur situation  might help..

( you need to provide Passport number ,name and DOB)

This is my second time 221g from Toronto last time (2014)  it was cleared in 25 days. I am praying  GOD , hopping to  clear soon. mine is FTE from MI.

you can call me on # 905-695-5990 Room 210.

-- S

Sai - I called  # 905-695-5990 Room 210 and hotel staff said you left the room. Please share your contact info.thx

By the way - Any update on your case?

Hello Exiledby221g....did you see this post? sorry for your troubles!

http://forum.murthy.com/index.php?/topic/94759-221g-at-vancouver-approved-after-6-weeks/?hl=pissed

I guess it all boils down to...Would you prefer getting stuck in Canada or going back to India? At the very least, if you go to the consulate to ask for your passport, that may trigger an update in your case...my 2 cents! Even if they give you your passport back, they might update the case and ask you to send passport again for stamping (when approved). Worth a shot.

Good luck!!

Hello All,

Here is my case

Visa interview date:26th July 2016, Toronto

Visa category:H1-B

Case creation date :25th July 2016

Form given :221g Yellow

Asked document:resume

Submitted on 27th July 2016

Case updated on 28th July 2016

Status in Canada: Visitor visa

No updates then after.I emailed them yesterday, got same reply AP.

I don't know how long this would take, can someone inform me how exactly they work on AP??

Thanks to all,

Roboq2 - I agreed they definitely need to improve the system. Mine took more than 3 months to get clear and today we got my wife passport back with H4 stamped on it. Mine is still showing under administrator processing. Gods know how long they are going take ?

Good luck to everyone and hopefully everyone will get their 221G cleared soon.

Hi exiledby221G,

I am planning for my stamping in canada, but after looking at all these 221g's  am bit worried.   do you any idea which location in canada is safer?or better to go to mexico?

Hello all,

Mine is  cleared, here is Snap short

Visa's: H1 and H4's

Interview date: July 15th.  , Yellow Slip 221g. not documents requested.

Got Passports  stamped with Visas: Aug 18th, hand pickup.

Total time: 35  days.

Good luck to all   be patience  and   will get  cleared  all 221g's soon.

please keep in mind you may need to follow up by visiting consulate, and not to hastate to ask for hand pick next day.

Thanks

-S

Archived