Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

applying for EAD after company change

Recommended Posts

I was working for employer A for a period of time and they processed my green card. I got I-140 approved and then I moved to employer B, which will not do green card processing. Currently I am working in employer B with I-140 approved from employer A. Is it possible for me to apply EAD for my spouse who is in H4 visa. As per the employer A policy they will not withdraw an approved I‐140 when an employee terminates involuntarily or voluntarily.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now