Missed Visa appointment

Hi All,

Recently i had an appointment for US visa at Canada. I missed that appointment due to Canada visa processing delay. When i logged in to web site, it was showing a message like this.

Warning: Submitting a "No Show" request for an applicant who has been interviewed by a Consular officer and denied a Visa is considered an attempt to commit fraud and will have a serious negative impact on the applicant’s Visa application record.

Is any one missed appointment and attended the visa again ?

Will that causes any negative impact ?

I missed the visa appointment as I didn't receive my passport with canada stamp and I was not able to cancel the appointment as the link was disabled the previous day

After 24 hrs after you miss your you can see missed my appointment link. You can send a message to consulate explaining your problem why you missed your appointment. They will consider and enable the reschedule link and you can normally again schedule another appointment as you did before.

Good luck!

I missed the visa appointment as I didn't receive my passport with canada stamp and I was not able to cancel the appointment as the link was disabled the previous day

After 24 hrs after you miss your you can see missed my appointment link. You can send a message to consulate explaining your problem why you missed your appointment. They will consider and enable the reschedule link and you can normally again schedule another appointment as you did before.

Good luck!

Thanks for the update, I did the same thing. I am looking for dates to schedule it again.

There is any impact because of "No show" if we attend visa interview again ?

Good luck!

You have any expeerience on this ?

• 3 years later...