H1B Stamping Vancouver 24June2016 - Administrative Processing

kf09

I had H1B visa extension interview in Vancouver on 24 June 2016, still in Administrative processing. Straight forward case with no issues- all documents are clear (3 years ago I had my interview at this same place and got the passport back in 2 days without any issues. I was with the same employer last time as well - EVC)

This time the interviewer gave me a letter - "DS-160 is incomplete; make necessary changes & submit". He did not check any of my documents after asking me if I am with same employer (checked  the basic documents) and told me to wait for their e-mail.
This is the letter he gave me, can someone please let me know if this is 221g as his does not have a case number?
https://s31.postimg.org/smv17k9kr/letter.jpg 

He took my passport, I797 and asked how many days it took last time to get the passport back. I told two and he told it will take more time now as they will have to do Administrative processing.
He did not allow me to ask any more questions and kept on repeating to "wait for their e-mail".

There is another guy working for my employer with exactly same case as mine, he was asked for client letter and was put in administrative processing by the same guy who interviewed me.

Please let me know your views. 

Thank you pradeep and JP. I compared my DS 160 form and I did not find anything missing. Plus I did not receive any reply for the emails I sent to consulate.

Is it possible to go to US when my application is in Admin Processing  by taking my passport from them? and come back after the status changes ?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived