H1B stamping in Ottawa

Kavya12

Hi Kavya,

i will be travelling to Ottawa from Delhi for H1b stamping. My date is 15 June. I was in delhi due to family emergency. Wanted to get stamping done in Delhi, getting no early appointments and thus decided to go to Canada. Its crazy that their are no dates available in India as well as in Toronto. What about you?

Shuchi,

I have my visa interview on June 14th. 

Pranav,

Can you please provide me the list of documents to carry for H1B steaming? Do you know any good hotels near consulate?

Thanks

Hi Kavya,

Just go on Hotels.com and check for the available hotels - Not sure which one's are still availablea for the dates - But considering that consulate is in downtow - you should be able to find couple 1. Corporate Stays - Lisgar Street. Across the bridge in Gatineau there are couple of them as well! We are  staying in Embassy Suites in downtown

Documents,

1. Appointment letter - DS 160 Confirmation, Passport, 797's, I 129, Pay stubs for couple of months, Offer letter, (Client & Vendor Letter, if any)2 passport size photos, RESUME must You may want to read other posts as well on documents!

@honey1991: No Issues - Just have complete set of documents! this is my second time stamping - had no issues for First time

Archived