Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

andalvasu

Members
  • Content count

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About andalvasu

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. Hi - My mother attended her N-400 interview at VA Beach Norfolk, VA in July & September. She cleared the English reading in June and in September she cleared English writing and Civics test. However, the officer denied her application stating she could not have a fluent conversation in English which is mandatory for someone to become a US citizen. My mom is 71 years old and my dad cleared his N-400 interview process successfully and became and citizen in September. My question is, is there a way I can engage an attorney to file a petition on my mother's application decision or not. Please advise. Thanks in advance. Andalvasu
  2. andalvasu

    Porting of 140

    Hi - My current employer is processing my GC in EB2. My 140 was approved on 3/25/20011. My client (company B)is offering me senior position with them starting from June 11, 2011. I am in my 6th yr of my H1 and as wondering if I should accept the offer from my client or wait till 9/25/2011 (6 months after 140 is approved). Thanks in Advance.
×