Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About gssmsri

  • Rank
  1. gssmsri

    Question on name correction on EAD card.

    just for others information. Typos in approval notices / cards and other documents may be corrected by contacting the USCIS and following up with them if the underlying petition / application was submitted properly and it was a USCIS error. thanks.
  2. gssmsri

    Question on name correction on EAD card.

    Thank you immigrationseeker, I contacted USCIS 2 times about this and they said there is no need to apply again for name correction and they said they will send the corrected card with in 60 days. my PD is Jan 2007.
  3. Hi All, I have a question regarding name correction on my EAD. I hope you can answer this for me. I have applied for my EAD renewal on 04/15/2013, I have got my approved EAD card on 06/19/2013. But my name is printed wrong on the card. last name is misspelled and there is no first name printed on the card. I called USCIS and they said they will look into this matter and get back to me in 60 days. My Question which they did not answer is, Do I need to send the application again for the name correction by selecting replacement card option? If so shall I have to include the fee for the application or they will process the application for free of cost? As my current EAD expires August 13 Please send me a reply as soon as possible so the i will take an action. I very much appreciate your help in this matter. Thank you very much in advance, Sri
  4. gssmsri

    EAD renewal

    I have filed for my EAD (I-765) renewal. I got my application back because of incomplete application form. I for got to check the "I am applying for" box on the top of the page. rest every thing is fine. The returned packet has date stamp on all the documents on the right hand side. So my question is do I need to send a brand new set of supporting documents and check with corrected application Or can I send the returned packet with documents and checks from USCIS. I appreciate your reply. Thank you. Murty.