Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

deep_usa

Members
  • Content count

    23
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About deep_usa

  • Rank
    Member
  1. Thanks... I just wanted a second opinion. My Lawyer suggested me to come on AP if my i-485 gets approved while I'm outside USA. Just wanted to double check if this is a good option or should I use my current valid L1-A.
  2. Thanks pontevecchio. Much appreciate. One last question: If my i-485 is approved while I'm outside USA on vacation, then should I come back to USA with my approved Advance Parole or with my valid Non-Immigrant VISA (L1-A)... ? Please suggest.
  3. Please suggest. Need to take an urgent decision.
  4. Hi, I'm currently on L1-A VISA and filed my GC in EB1 category. My AP and I-140 have been approved. However, my I-485 is still pending with USCIS. I'm planning to Travel to Canada next week. 1. I would like to know whether I can use my existing L1-A to enter into USA or should I use my approved AP...? 2. Also, if I enter in AP, am I going to lose my L1-A VISA...? 3. What if I enter in AP and then my 485 gets rejected later...? Please advise. Accordingly, I will plan. Thanks much.
  5. Hi, I need an urgent help. I'm on L1A, which is valid for next 4 years. Meanwhile, my Employer has filed my GC in EB1 category. Now I have got an emergency situation back home in India and I have to Travel in next 15 Days, while my GC in EB1 Category is in process. No finger printing and AP approval yet. So, with this situation, will I be able to Travel to India with my L1-A VISA (also my wife will travel too with L2) and come back to USA with the same L1-A status...? Will it impact my current GC Process or AOS..? Or, should I hace to wait till my AP is approved and carry that one...? I don't have much time to wait till AP, so I wanted to explore options. Please suggest with your expert advise. Really need some guidance here.
  6. Hi There, I've got a complex situation here. Please help and guide me some way. Employer A hired me in USA in 2011 while I was on H1-B and filed my GC in June 2012. But, because my H1-B got maxxed-out in Jan 2013, hence my employer relocated me to Canada for a year and now I've got new L1 VISA (valid for next 5 years). Unfortunately, my employer doesn't find a suitable project for me in USA/Canada and hence, planning to terminate me based on company policy. Now, in this situation, what can I do to go back to USA..? 1. Can I ask any another company/consultancy to file a new H1-B for me based on my Labor (which is still in process)...?? 2. If yes, then I guess, it will be Cap Exempt. Right..?? 3. By what time, new employer has to file a new H1-B...? Before my existing employer terminates me..? Will my Labor would be invalidated once my current Employer terminates me...? 4. If I get a new H1-B VISA, can I just get it stampped and come to USA..? Or, there is any other process involved..?? Please help, as I don't have much time left. Thanks.
  7. Hi There, I've got a complex situation here. Please help and guide me some way. Employer A hired me in USA in 2011 while I was on H1-B and filed my GC in June 2012. But, because my H1-B got maxxed-out in Jan 2013, hence my employer relocated me to Canada for a year and now I've got new L1 VISA (valid for next 5 years). Unfortunately, my employer doesn't find a suitable project for me in USA/Canada and hence, planning to terminate me based on company policy. Now, in this situation, what can I do to go back to USA..? 1. Can I ask any another company/consultancy to file a new H1-B for me based on my Labor (which is still in process)...?? 2. If yes, then I guess, it will be Cap Exempt. Right..?? 3. By what time, new employer has to file a new H1-B...? Before my existing employer terminates me..? Will my Labor would be invalidated once my current Employer terminates me...? 4. If I get a new H1-B VISA, can I just get it stampped and come to USA..? Or, there is any other process involved..?? Please help, as I don't have much time left. Thanks.
  8. Hi, My son is a Canada born and has Canadian Passport. I'm going for L1-Blanket stamping in Canada. Does my son need his L2 stampped..?? Or, being a Canada Citizent, he can enter in USA without any specific VISA..?? Please confirm.
  9. Hi, I'm in Canada now and going for L1-Blanket stamping in Canada. My current Passport is expiring in next 10 months (Oct 2014). Question is: 1. If I don't renew my passport now and go for L1 stamping with existing Passport, then will I get L1 VISA approved and stamped only till my Passport expiry date (i.e. Oct 2014)...?? 2. Should I renew the Passport first and them go for L1-VISA Stamping...? If this increase a chance to get VISA stampped with longer validity...?? 3. What is the success rate for L1-VISA Stamping in Canada..? Should I ask my employer to process L1-Individual instead of L1-Blanket...?? Please suggest.
  10. Hi, I've 2 questions related to B2 - Visitor's VISA. 1. My Parents are coming next week to USA and planning to Stay for 2 months. They are going back to India (because of some personal matter) by August end and again plannig to come back after 2 months (possibly by Nov 1st week). But I've heard recently from someone, that between 2 consecutive entry to USA on B2 VISA, a minimum of 6 months of gap period is necessary. But, I want to double ceck with you guys and seek for your expert advise. What is exact rule for consecutive travel to USA in B2 VISA..?? 2. I've sponsered my Parent's B2 - Visitor's VISA and they have got approval for 10 years. In case, I travel outside USA, will my Parents still be allowed to come to USA on B2 (since the VISA is already been approved)..?? Even, my brother is here in USA and he is ready to sponser if needed..? What we are supposed to do in this case..? Will my brother provide all his documentations which my Parents can carry along with them and present at Port of Entry if any enquiry would be there..?? Please Suggest.
  11. Hi, During 2008 my wife applied for H1-B in the USA and got approved. Later, due to resession in US, she could not find a job and changed her status from H1-B to H4. During early 2011, she got a job oppoptunity and again applied for H1-B. But unfortunately, while her H1-B case was pending with USCIS, she had to go back to India due to a Family emergency and could not come back for few months. Hence, her employer withdrew her case from USCIS. Now, she is back in US, but her employer is saying that she can't work until Oct-2012. I've few questions as below: 1. Is her Employer correct..?? 2. I have heard that, once your petition for H1-B is approved in US, then your further H1-B application would not come under H1-B quota and you can apply for H1-B anytime during the year once you get a project/client letter. Is that correct..?? 3. When my wife should be able to start working in US legally..?? What should be our next steps..?? Appreciate your response and guidance.
  12. "Don't mention. Everyone has a chance to stay for 2 months after Visa stamp expiry also. The chance is given to pursue other options and change of status to other visas if possible".. Is this applicable to people who are currently Out of Status..?? Because my wife was out of status for 20days as her I-94 was expired. Also, one more question. I've filled up a DS-160 form and based on that we have taken a PAI date in Hyderabad consulate. Not I could see that, one information is missing in the DS-160 form. 1. Can I create another DS-160 form and append with the original one. 2. Will consulate consider change to DS-160..??
  13. Any suggestion. Need help..!! Should I mention my wife's out of status stay (20 days) in the DS-160 form during stamping or not? If yes, then what reason I should put in the form. Can I mention that, I was not aware of the immigration regulations..?? Please suggest..!!
×