I applied employment based I-485 in 2012 and applied I-485 for my son in 2020. I changed employer in 2020 and applied for I-485j when I got RFE in March 2021. I got green card in May 2021. Still waiting GC for my SON. I got a full time offer from the client and my employer is fine with it. Can I take the offer or will there be any issues as it is only a month that I got my GC and my son's I-485 is not yet approved?
Hi, My husband is staying in India from almost 1 year and travelling to US once in a while. I want to change job and start using EAD. Since he is dependent, I think my H1 and his H4 will expire and we have to use AP to enter into US once I change to new employer and use EAD. Can we apply for EAD/AP combo card renewal while we are out of country? if yes then can we use that AP to enter into USA after approval? Thank you for your help. Regards, Kavitha