Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About idlidosa

  • Rank
  1. Hello, I visited US in 1998 on F1 and left the country in 1999. I came back again on F1 in 2004 and since then moved to H1B. Now i need to file I-485. Question is do i have to submit my I 20 from 1998 or is it ok if i just submit all the required documents from 2004? Please help, its urgent! Thank you
  2. Hello All, I came to US on student exchange program in 1999 and left the country in time. Later in 2004 i came back on F1 and moved to H1B. Currently i'm on H1b and need to file my I485. I lost my first I 20 received in 1999. Also the university does not have the old record. I don't remember if i got I94. But after i left US i went to my Japan university and stayed in Japan for 5 years. Do i need to mention the first US stay in my I485 filing. If yes then what alternative document should i use? Please help. Thank you