Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

cna

Members
  • Content count

    34
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About cna

  • Rank
    Advanced Member
  1. Thank you Jairichi for your reply!!!
  2. Hi, I have a valid H1 petition from Company A and recently (two weeks back) got visa stamped. If I resign from my current company A then they cancel my H1B. I do have H1B visa stamped on my passport and it is valid for 2 years. Can anyone please help me for below questions. 1. If my employer cancels my H1B, will there be any issues to transfer my H1B to US employer. will my H1B visa be still valid? Any problems at POE? 2. If transfer petition is approved for US employer then do I need to go for visa stamping again? or can I use the same visa? Also In general, will there be any issues for transferring H1B from Indian company to US company? Thanks in advance!
  3. Thanks for the reply Jai. I just checked with HR and he wants me to go alone for stamping first and then get stamping done for my wife. Against HR idea, if we decide to go for stamping together for H1 & H4 the sponsoring company will not know that we went to stamping together right? I am thinking so because DS160 will be filled by us and fees (we can pay separatley??). Please adivce.
  4. Hi All, I am planning on going for H1 stamping within 1-2 weeks and have couple of questions on H4 stamping for my wife: 1. Do we need to file any petition for H4 or just fill DS160 and go for stamping? What is the procedure and required documents for H4 stamping? 2. Can we go for H1 & H4 stamping together (me & my wife) or is it recommended to going for H1 stamping first and then H4 stamping with the paystubs? Any impact on H1 stamping? Thanks, Anand
  5. Ia am trying to find out if we can go for stamping with Second petition without withdrawing 221g? Is it required to withdraw?
  6. Hi all, I am in India right now and have approved H1 petitions from Company ABC & Company XYZ. I am planning on going for stamping with ABC's H1 petition and would like to know what are my options if I end up with 221g. Can I go immediately for stamping with Company XYZ's petition without withdrawing 221g? In other words, should I withdraw from 221g incurred from company ABC's visa interview before going for visa interview again with company XYZ's petition? Does it matter or not? Also please suggest consulate in India with good success rate in recent times. Hyderabad or Chennai? Or even Mumbai?
  7. Hi, My H1 petition was sent back to Kentucky Consular Center by the VO on June 6th. At this stage since my H1 is not revoked I am considering few options and need Expert advice for below questions: 1. Can I get my H1 B petition transferred to another company during this time? 2. Incase the petition is REVOKED, can I still file new petition as CAP EXEMPT? Thanks!!!
  8. Hi folks, Any idea on how long ....on avg it takes to get H1 petition Reaffirmed/revoked from KCC? My case was sent to KCC on June 6th after 4 months of 221G for EVC based petition.
  9. Hey Guys, My Visa is rejected under 221g on June 6th and my Case is sent to USCIS with recommendation to Revoke. The reason specified by VO in the letter is lack of proper E-E relationship. I am in EVC model. I storngly suggest anyone with 221g in EVC model to apply another petition and have go for stamping if you can...
  10. Hey Guys, My Visa is rejected under 221g on June 6th and my Case is sent to USCIS with recommendation to Revoke. The reason specified by VO in the letter is lack of proper E-E relationship. I am in EVC model. I storngly suggest anyone with 221g in EVC model to apply another petition and have go for stamping if you can...
  11. I am in similiar situation...I have nearly 25K credit card debt and I can only make minimum payments for another TWO months after which I have to default if I don't get visa by then. It will be a civil issue and will not have any impact on next Visa interview. I will be more than happy to repay the debt if I get visa...without which I just can't...had EVC interview on Feb 1st and stuck with 221g since then...lets see....
  12. Hi guys, Currently I am stuck in India with 221g for past 4 months after EVC model interview at Hyd consulate. In case the Admin processing takes more time the only option for me is to default on the credit card debt totalling $25,000. What will the impact on my next entry to U.S?? Will that affect my entry or H1 ??
  13. I have credit card debt totalling $25K which I can pay only on getting visa...if not the tab is on Uncle Sam!!!
  14. I am attended Visa interview on Feb 1st 2012 at Hyderabad Consulate for EVC model H1 and was asked lot of Employee- Employer relationship questions and was handed 221g with additional admin processing checked. I did not receive any communication from the Consulate since Feb 1st. It has been nearly Four months and still no update. What do you guys think might happen?? Or my options?? Just a guess....I know we cannot predict...
×