Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About r_a_2007

  • Rank
  1. Hi, I got my US citizenship and am applying for US passport. Is there a deadline in terms of days/months/years within getting US citizenship by which I have to renounce Indian citizenship and Indian passport ? My Indian passport is expiring in a month. Thanks.
  2. Hi, I recently got citizenship and want to start process for my parents GC. Trying to decide whether to go for adjustment of status while parents in US vs consular processing. 1. Can I apply for their GC when they come to visit next month on a visitors visa? They have visitors visa for last 10 years and have visited multiple times. 2. Is GC immediate relative consular processing delayed currently due to pandemic ? what is the end to end timeframe to get GC via consular processing for parents? Thanks.
  3. Hello, I have applied I-90 to get my Green Card corrected as it had incorrect gender info. In the mean time while I am waiting, what is the process to get I-551 stamp on passport as I want to travel outside USA. I found online that process of getting Info Pass appointments has been changed, I am interested in finding out what is the process to get I-551 stamp now? Thanks !
  4. I am applying form I-90 as gender on my GC is incorrect 1. Can I apply online since I am applying as DHS error and so no fees need to be paid ? 2. i-90 has a field on part 3 of the form field 1. Location where you applied for an immigrant visa or adjustment of status: My 495 was applied to Vermont Service Center but then case got transferred to Texas Service center. So should I write Vermont or Texas as an answer to this field ? 3. Class of admission on I-90 is the same as category on green card? 4. Date of admission on I-90 is same as green card start date? Answer to question 2 is very important to me , rest of the questions I am just looking for validation of my understanding as I am applying I-90 myself. Thanks in advance.
  5. Hello, I am going to apply form I-90 to correct error on my GC as the gender on the card is incorrect. I am going to select option D as it's USCIS error. 1. Do I need to attach copy of I-485 form with my I-90 application? 2. Do I need to attach copy of my birth certificate? 3. Is submitting copy of my passport showing correct gender , Driving License not enough documentation? 4. I need to send in my original green card, correct? Thanks.
  6. I recieved my green card in september 2015 and did not notice till today that the gender on the card is M instead of F. I also did international travel in december 2015 with my new green card without any problem. I am about to file form I-9 for my new employment and it needs a copy of my green card. My questions are: 1. Can I work while my green card is getting replaced and corrected via for I-90? 2. Can I submit my existing green card copy with my I-9 uscis form since I have to join new employer and cannot wait till the green card gets corrected. Thanks in Advance.
  7. Hello, I am applying for EAD renewal by e-filing form I-765. I am working on EAD and was parolled in after travelling outside the country. I know my status is AOS due to pending I-485 but not sure what to select in the online form which has drop down with many options which have the word parolee. So really confused :( What should I select for Manner of Last Entry and Current Immigration Status fields on I-765 e-file. following are the options which I think are suitable: DA: ADVANCE PAROLE (DISTRICT AUTH) DE: PAROLEE (DEFERRED INSPECTION) PAR: PAROLEE or is it some other option. Thanks !!!