Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A D

Members
  • Content count

    38
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About A D

  • Rank
    Advanced Member

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Not Telling

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Thanks for the update Sekar.
  2. Thanks Gopalakrishna. As my project is complete, even if they verify, the client will say that I'm no longer employed with them. Hence, looking for alternatives. What do you think of my employer's suggestion of using a new LCA in the same MTA for a new Visa interview?
  3. Hi All, I have attended H1B visa interview in Hyderabad on 27 Nov, received 221G white with no updates since then. Current project is completed as I'm on EVC model due to the delay in decision. My employer says that if I can get a new offer within 25 miles of the current work location, I can re-attend the interview with new LCA. Please let me know if this is the right approach as I haven't seen anything on the blogs.
  4. Hi All, I had attended the H1B interview (L1 to H1 with a different employer) on 27 Nov 2018. Consular Officer asked basic questions and gave me 221g White slip and retained the passport. On 28 Nov Embassy called for LCA, Client & Vendor Letters After a couple of days, the passport was returned with no stamping, the status is the same since that day. No one has reached out to the vendor, client or the employer yet. What are the possibilities of approval as it is a holiday period given that no one has been reached to yet? Recommendations please?
  5. Hi there, I have an H1B approved with I-94 valid till 5 Sept 2018 (I-140 Approved) Please find my below status: Moved to a different client in Jan 2018 and filed an extension/amendment which was denied in Mar due to Specialty Occupation. My Employer filed another petition in July for which I got an RFE, pending docs submission on Specialty Occupation Now, I've received another contract offer from the previous role through which I have the amendment approved. Can we submit a new petition with extension only while the amendment/extension petition is already in progress? Another issue is that I received an offer from another company who wants to transfer my H1B and they say the following: If the H1B is denied with this employer, they want to file another petition in consular processing immediately and will have 180 days to get that petition approved. Is it true that we can continue to work until another H1B extension in consular process is approved? Thanks in Advance
  6. Hi All, My current H1 B expires in Sept 2018, my employer filed for an extension cum amendment as I changed to a different client recently. It was filed in Premium Processing and I have an approved I-140. Can I travel to India if I dont get a decision on the extension by the time I leave and get stamped in India after I get a decision?
  7. My Attorney says "No" but I'm not sure. Looking for advice.
  8. Hi, I came into US in Sept 2011 on L1B and converted to H1B with a different employer in Nov 2015 (validity till Sept 2018). My PERM was approved in May 2016 but I-140 was denied in EB2 in Nov 2016 New PERM was approved in Oct 2017 and I-140 was approved in Jan 2018 in EB3 I will be applying for Amendment in Premium there is a client change in Jan 2018 and planning to travel to India in Feb 2018. Here are my questions: · Since my 6 years ended in Sept 2018 (can add 2.5 more months as I was out of country in these 6 years) and I-140 was not approved by then, will there be any issues? · Can I apply for H4 EAD along with the amendment? · Can I apply for extension instead of amendment? Thanks in Advance. AD
  9. Hi, I have an existing H1B from an employer "X". Been working for a client "A" for which amendment was filed in June2016 which was approved in Feb 2017. However, I moved to another client "B" in the same Metro Statistical Area ( 5 miles apart) in Jan 2017. Do I need to file for a new amendment of can I use the existing amendment with client "A" as it is in the same Metro. I'm still with the same employer and in the same position. Thanks in Advance.
  10. A D

    EB2 to EB3

    Hi All, My Employer filed Perm in EB2 which has been approved but due to my 3 year graduation I believe my I-140 would be declined as there is an RFE for educational evaluation. If I-140 is declined and I need to reapply in EB3 does my employer need to file Perm again in EB3 or can I use my existing Perm and just file I-140 in EB3? Also, are there any other suggestions to get I-140 done faster?
  11. Hi All, My Employer filed Perm in EB2 which has been approved but due to my 3 year graduation I believe my I-140 would be declined as there is an RFE for educational evaluation. If I-140 is declined and I need to reapply in EB3 does my employer need to file Perm again in EB3 or can I use my existing Perm and just file I-140 in EB3? Also, are there any other suggestions to get I-140 done faster?
  12. Hi All, My H1 was picked in lottery this year, since there was no update on the processing I've upgraded to Premium in Sept and received an RFE on Oct 15 and USCIS updated the site that they received the documents on 8th Nov. Will USCIS take 15 days to review the sent docs and update the status or will it take more than 15 days as I'm still under Premium Processing. Please advise. Thanks in Advance.
×