Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About mavericks2011

  • Rank
  1. Thank you very much for the response, I think having a lawyer filing for it is probably a good idea.
  2. I am new to the forum and was wondering if anyone in a similar situation can help me guide. I came to this country on student visa and changed it to work visa h1b and applied employment based green card. It cleared the I140. I am now married to an American citizen for a couple months now. Since the processing dates are way behind for employment based green card, I am thinking of applying the green card through marriage. I guess my questions are: 1. Can I file another application through marriage ? 2. If I can what steps should I follow? 3. How do I cancel my employment based application if I can apply though marriage? 4. If I need to switch from one to the other how do I do it? Please ignore if I asked redundant questions I really appreciate the help