Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sree Swathi

  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Sree Swathi

  • Rank
  1. Hello, i am lawful permanent resident. I want to bring my parents here permanently. I got nobody in India to take care of my parents. When i was small, my parents took care of me. When i need them, they are their for me. Now my parents need me. But i am not their for them. I feel very guilty and sad. I want to bring my parents in US. So i can take care of them. How can i bring my parents permanently. I know, i can bring them after i get citizenship, that is too long wait. i just want to bring them now. So they can have good life with me. Anybody know, how can i bring them in US soon. i saw some petition signed by many Indians for this request. Can somebody please go forward with this. Current president will understand our request and help us. He is very nice and kind person. He loves family and his mother in law lives with his family. So he knows values of grand parents. Indians live with family, that makes Indian family stronger and less divorce. And Indian kids are well taken care by grand parents. So they are well behaved and best kids. We need this permission. Please work together and get this permission. i read this in a website. Is this possible? I want to explore all possible steps. Please help me. God bless you. http://www.************.com/ Green Card Process for My Parents (Mother, Father) An immigrant (also called a "lawful permanent resident" and Green Card holder) is a foreign national who has been granted the privilege of living and working permanently in the United States. Your parents (mother, father) must go through a multi-step process to obtain a Green Card and become an immigrant. First, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) must approve an immigrant petition that you file for your parents. Second, the State Department must give your parents an immigrant visa number, even if they are already in the United States. Third, if your parents are already in the United States legally, they may apply to adjust to permanent resident status. If they are outside the United States, they will be notified to go to the local U.S. Consulate to complete the processing for an immigrant visa (Green Card). [This message was edited by Admin on April 21, 2011 at 11:08 AM.]