Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About stole

  • Rank
  1. Hi, there, I want to apply for a H4 visa for my new-born baby in Canada who has a Canadian passport. I am wondering if we need to visit the US Consulate or we can get the H4 visa at the border within the airport? Thanks in advance for any information. FYI, I am a Canadian PR, and already got my H1B visa to work in the US.