Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About emseenu

  • Rank
  1. emseenu

    F1-H4-F1 undergrad student

    I am on H1b, My son is a undergrad sophomore ... When he was a freshman I've applied for his F1 and got an approval in 7-8 months. Later when I renewed my H1b, I also got all my family's H4s, So based on the last action.. he is technically on H4. During this he hasn't traveled out side of the country.. So he doesn't have any new F1 or H4 stamp in hist passport. Now due to uncertainty in my job , I would like to switch him to F1 so he is not affected with my H1 situation. In this scenario, Do I need to apply for a new F1 or just call international office at his college and request to switch his immigration status to F1 from H4. Any insights into this are greatly appreciated... Thanks