Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

niraj_19

Members
  • Content count

    11
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by niraj_19

  1. EB3, March 06 ---> I don't see that being current soon, unless I am missing something here
  2. Case received as VSC -Sep 23rd. Upgraded to Premium on Jan 11th. Approved on Jan 24th. Waiting for receipt. Dependent status still Initial Review :(. Hope that gets approved soon too. Thanks and good luck to all.
  3. Case received as VSC -Sep 23rd. Upgraded to Premium on Jan 11th. Approved on Jan 24th. Dependent status still Initial Review :( Thanks and good luck to all.
  4. niraj_19

    EAD/AP/485 Wait times - Texas Service Center

    Applied -> Jan 3rd (Efile) TX Service Center Receipt Date --> Jan 4th No FP Status --> "Post Decision Activity" (Updated Jan 20th)
  5. Still no change to online status :(
  6. H1 Ext Applied Date: Sept 23rd 2011 Status: Initial Review Convert to Premium on: 10th Jan 2012
  7. responded to RFE on 22nd Dec. The status still says "Request for Evidence". Is it possible that the page doesn't get updated. Not even sure if they received the response. Can't get in touch with Lawyer :(
  8. Case received as VSC -Sep 23rd. Current Status- Initial review. Expired Driver License:(
  9. I am on F1 visa, graduated - OPT expiring next week. My company applied for H1 that was supposed to be active starting this month on the day my OPT expires. We just received an RFE on H1 that is being answered this week. The concern I have is my OPT will expire and I won't have H1 approved as we are just replying to the RFE. Can I still stay in the country until I get decision on my H1. If my H1 gets rejected, how long I have before I have to get out of the country. My wife who is on F2 right now has an admission in a college starting Spring. Her school is ready to do her F1. Should I wait for my H1 decision before going for her F2 to F1 conversion. Or just go ahead with her F1 before my OPT expires. Not sure once our OPT expires, I will be able to apply for her F2 to F1 conversion. Too Worried, confused :( Any Advice.... Thanks
  10. That helps... Thank you very much.
  11. Her H4 was applied. But as I have RFE on H1, I assume H4 won't be approved until my H1 is approved. She doesn't work so no option of changing her to H1. I can change hers to F1. I hope it's OK to apply for change of status from F2 to F1 in the 60 - day grace period. Thanks very much for the prompt response.
×