Dear Forum Experts,
I have an approved EAD with my current employer.
My I-485 has the following details
Receipt Date: Mar-2012
Priority Date: Jan-2010
Since I have completed almost 1 year with my current employer after receiving EAD, now I would like to change my Job to a different employer
My question is
1) My current employer did not give me approved I-140 or approved Labor to me. In case I have to file AC21, I would need a copy of approved I-140, correct?. If my current employer is not willing to give me the copy of approved I-140 what should I do?
2) Is there is any chance that my current employer cancels my I-140 when I leave him?
3) Will there be any effect on my current Green Card or I-485 processing if my employer revokes my I-140?
4) Whiling filing AC21, do I need to mention the exact job title as mentioned in I-140. Since I don't have my approval copy of my I-140 how would I know the job title that was mentioned in I-140.
5) My current EAD expires Mar,2013, so I applied for renewal for both my wife and myself. Will there be any problem if I leave my current employer during EAD Renewal process?
I would really appreciate your response. Thanks!