Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lee2022

Members
  • Content count

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Lee2022

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. I am on H1B with my current employer, in my 6th year with green card initiated which is in PWD status, concurrent recruitment in parallel as of today (5/29) Meanwhile, I had another employer who is ready to start my green card and provide me with option to work from Canada till my i-140 is approved. There are very less chances my current employer can provide me with option to Canada I have few questions, before I can really make a decision 1. "How long should I work with my new employee, before they can start green card process"? 2. Can I get my Canada work permit done while I am in USA? The idea is to travel to Canada before my H1B expires with buffer period for i-140 approval? Based on the answers I would like to take a decision. I am also taking legal advice meanwhile. I am open to any other advices if you could Thanks,
×