Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About luckyloch

  • Rank
  1. Hello, I am planning to submit I-539 application for my father currently staying with me in USA on B1/B2 for extension of another six months. I see there is an online submission option for I-539 now. Is this something I can choose to B1/B2 extension of stay for my father or only paper forms are allowed? How soon can I submit this application? Please advise. Thank you in advance.