Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About vaibah

  • Rank
  1. Hello We need to apply for greencard of my father-in-law while he is here in the US (AOS). It looks like USCIS wants the marriage certificate of my in-laws. Since my mother-in-law passed away, there is no way to get a marriage certificate now, since the marriage was never registered. It is also a real challenge getting a non availability of marriage certificate, as the marriage was in a small town in India, and most agents will not have contacts there. Could someone let me know of what options we have? We can get affidavits done and have the death certificate of my mother-in-law, but looks like that is not going to be enough for USCIS. Sincerly