Hello, I have a question regarding validity of stay in US when the B2 extension has been filed but the answer to petition is pending. I and my wife came to US on December 19 2020, the I-94 date of validity was June 18, 2021. Due to medical reasons we had to extend our stay and thus we filed the I-539 extension before I-94 expiration. The status of our extension is still pending. I had the following 3 questions - 1. If the answer to our petition of extension is still pending, till what duration can we stay? 2. If the petition is approved, till what duration can we stay? 3. If the petition is denied, how many days do we have before we need to leave US? Could you please enlighten us regarding the same?