Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Redhat21

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Attorney Eb3 forward movement last year and retrogression this year created many new unanswered scenarios. Scenario) Company A filed Eb2-Eb3 downgrade in Nov/2020 (I 140 downgrade is pending, EAD and I 131 is approved). Currently I am working for Company A who filed my downgrade and holding my H1B. I have not started using EAD still on H1b. I am with Company A from past several years and have very good professional terms. Only filing date was current when downgrade was filed in Nov/2020. Since I-140 downgrade is taking longer than expected almost 365 days and if I get good job opportunities what is the safest route to join company B without compromising Approved EAD/AP and pending I-140 downgrade application? Do I have to transfer my H1B to new company or can I use EAD and file I-1485J when joining new company B? Or Don't progress at all in career just stick to the current employer for another decade hoping for priority date to become current? Note: "If you have a pending or approved form I-140 and pending form I-485 more than 180 days we can change job" is stated on EAD approval notice I request an attorney to respond to this scenario. Thank you