Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Arun2004

  • Rank
  1. Hi, I worked for company A and have approved I 140. My GC PD is EB2 in May 2015. I went back to India in 2016 where I worked for the company's India division (say company Ai) from then on. My H1-B with company A expired on Feb-2020. Now company A was taken over by company B in 2019 and got a new management, old company A no longer exists. I'm not sure how Ai and B are related now. Question is can I use the I-140 from A to amend it towards B , and then use it to get a H1 on that ? Or is there a better option ?