Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About bdhanapal

  • Rank
  1. Currently I am in H1B Visa(beyond 6 years limit) and GC process is in I-485(Adjustment of status) pending state and received EAD/AP. My spouse is in H4 visa who also received her EAD/AP through I-485 pending. I have approved I-797 till July-2023 and I-539 extension is pending with USCIS. Please assist in clarifying the below questions: 1.Can I do H1 Extension/Transfer when I switch job to new employer with I-485 pending instead of using my EAD? 2.Should my spouse use H4 status or EAD(I-485 pending) for her full-time master's degree? 3.If my spouse uses I-485 pending status/EAD for her master's degree, does it mean we have used our EAD and our H1/H4 status becomes void? 4.Can I do H1 Extension beyond 6 years limit with same employer after July-2023 when I-485(Adjustment of status) is still pending at that time?