Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About James115

  • Rank
  1. I have a Master's degree and a total of 3 years of work experience with my current employer where 1.5 years were accumulated as a remote contractor based in Europe and the other 1.5 years as a H1B employee in the US. My understanding is that an EB-2 application requires a minimum of a Master's degree, but it seems to me that it would be hard to argue there is no US person that can do a job that requires only a master's degree. Therefore, I think it would be great if my sponsor could use part of my work experience with them to make the application more solid. Is this correct, or would my Master's degree be enough by itself? Is there a way my current employer could use part of my work experience for the application?