Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About okank

  • Rank
  1. okank

    Travel with E-2

    So all I need is my VA drivers license and an I-94 print out from i94.cbp.dhs.gov ,and I don't need to carry my foreign passport. Is that correct?
  2. okank

    Travel with E-2

    Hello, I'm in US now and I have an E-2 status. But it's not on my passport. I was wondering if I can travel to Key West with only my VA drivers license, or do I need a passport with a valid visa on it?