Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sid786

Members
  • Content count

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Sid786

  • Rank
    Newbie

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Hello, I have worked with Employer for mulyiple year and they intially filled my GC application and I-140. I left tgem after few years and ported my PD and I-140 to a new employer however I joined previous employer back in 2020 and they downgraded me to EB3 from EB2 using previous PERM. Now my downgrade I-140 is pending and waiting for EAD/AP. Here are my questions: 1. Can I change employer after recieving EAD/AP while I-140 is still pending? 2. If I need to continue be on H1b , Should I wait for I-140 to be approved before changing employment or Do I need to wait another 180 days with the current employer so that new employer can transfer my H1B using approved I-140? i heard that you have to wait for 180days after I-140 approval but not sure how this will be applicable in this situation (EB2- EB3 downgrade). Thank You! Sid
  2. Hello, I have worked with Employer for mulyiple year and they intially filled my GC application and I-140. I left tgem after few years and ported my PD and I-140 to a new employer however I joined previous employer back in 2020 and they downgraded me to EB3 from EB2 using previous PERM. Now my downgrade I-140 is pending and waiting for EAD/AP. Here are my questions: 1. Can I change employer after recieving EAD/AP while I-140 is still pending? 2. If I need to continue be on H1b , Should I wait for I-140 to be approved before changing employment or Do I need to wait another 180 days with the current employer so that new employer can transfer my H1B using approved I-140? i heard that you have to wait for 180days after I-140 approval but not sure how this will be applicable in this situation (EB2- EB3 downgrade). Thank You! Sid
  3. Sid786

    H1B RFE- CoS Question

    Hello,My wife and I are on H1B and her extension got an RFE recently and now a days her employer is reluctant on even responding to RFEs in some cases. We did not receive the RFE details yet but thinking to have a back up plan by filling H4+EAD. My questions are:1. Can we file Change of status H4+EAD in parallel to current H1B petition that got RFE?2. If we can file the change of status H4+EAD in parallel will that have any impact on current H1B petition (if employer choose to reply RFE or refile) or Vice a versa?Thanks in advance!Sid
×