Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About godiskind

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. My criminal attorney discussed the case with immigration attorney and he says paying the $65 fine won't have any immigration consequences, he can not guarantee that though. But that'll stay on my record until next 8 years for sure and will still be a conviction.
  2. I was charged with serious misdemeanor and the DA has now agreed to reduce it to disorderly conduct and i am asked to plead guilty and either pay a $65 fine or take a deferred judgement and do a 6 months probation and then it will be dismissed. Problem is I have to travel international urgently in a weeks time. So what would be the best option for me in this case? I am on a J2 dependent visa and am working in a company. Thanks!